 Star Wars / 524
    SW in Stores? —Steve Bliss
   My burning question of the day: Has anyone yet found the Star Wars kits in retail stores? Steve (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW in Stores? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Not yet, I am scoping them out every day. I work at Meijer's (If anyone knows this store, it is like a Super/Big Mart, mostly in Michigan and Ohio) as a second job, which has a decent Lego selection. I have been looking in the storeroom, and have (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: SW in Stores? —Steve Bliss
      That reminds me, I've got to get to Meijers this week and check out the sale on storage bin racks. Steve (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: SW in Stores? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     To All; (Especially in US Midwest region) I just spoke last night to the Toy Department Personnel at the Meijer store I work at, they said that the Star Wars Lego sets will not be in until May... :( Maybe Lego is giving the first sets to the people (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW in Stores? —Jorge Rodriguez
     I work at a Target in Columbus Ohio. Not on the shelf yet. and I don't know when they are going to be up. (...) Jorge Rodriguez rodriguez.136@osu.edu (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: SW in Stores? —Justin Kopp
   a manager at my local TRU said that the TRU's warehouses get new stock about 2 weeks ahead of when it goes on the shelf, so he told me to keep calling and asking because they usually know when the stuff gets to the warehouse. here's hoping i can get (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)