 Star Wars / 5217
Re: What would a lego stormtrooper be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 06:43:37 GMT

No, I don't think that there's ever gonna be a REAL gun in the star wars • line.

It'll probably be the same 'rifle' that the rebel trooper is carrying in • the
Snowspeeder set.  (Heck, that piece has worked fine as a laser rifle for • me
since the days of Classic Space...)

Actually, for blaster pistols, the stormtrooper will probably have a black
megaphone piece like the scouttroopers and Boba Fett have (yes, the
scouttroopers have their blasters clipped to their speederbikes).

If they gave them blaster rifles, like the sandtroopers had, they might be
like that of the Rebel trooper.

Paul Davidson