 Star Wars / 5215
Re: What would a lego stormtrooper be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 03:38:52 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
What would a lego stormtrooper be?
Lets see:
black hips (or white hips I am not sure) • I vote for black hips.
white legs
white arms
black (or white) hands • I'd say black hands.
a black head
a new piece for the helment
a printed, white torso
and mablie a blaster piece. • No, I don't think that there's ever gonna be a REAL gun in the star wars line.
make a pack with 10 and sell them for a fortune!
a pack with 10!! It would be great, but it'll never happen.
Karl Martinson