 Star Wars / 5160
Re: Review: 7161 Gungan Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 02:46:57 GMT

Just wanted to add my own little bit to the review (GREAT review, btw).  I feel
the same way about the set.  It IS pretty durn big!  But look out!  The box
shows that you can make THREE submersibles with the detachable mini-sub.  You
cannot, in fact, make a submersible with the mini-sub and the big spinning
pneumatic tube motor without a bit of "creative reengineering."

Just a little gripe, since being able to stick the pneumatic engine to the
mini-sub is COOL, but not part of the instructions.

-Zak

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
A review of the set I received for Christmas:
Set #: 7161
Name: Gungan Sub
Theme: Star Wars

<SNIP>

One of two engine
attatchments can be connected to the cockpit, making it a small complete
seperate submersible.

<SNIP>

Reviewed by: Greg Majewski, 12/26/99