 Star Wars / 5129
    Re: Why not wait —Eric Joslin
   (...) The running joke among my friends is that the Stupid Little Spacemonkey ("Blarp" from Lost in Space) should have had a meter over his head, ringing up the number of dollars from the SFX budget that were going to animating very second he was on (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Why not wait —Jeff Thompson
   (...) Watching the previews or end credits or something (I don't remember - I *tried* to put that movie out of my mind), you see that the Spacemonkey grows up to be a big monstrous space monkey when they cross continuums. But either they ran out of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Why not wait —Matthew Miller
   (...) Ran out of time is most likely -- I know they certainly were frantically rendering scenes for it on the supercomputer here at BU only three weeks before it was in theatres. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)