 Star Wars / 5080
    Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape —Jeff Stembel
   (...) Sheesh! That is more than many anime videos, and they seem to be the most expensive around (or at least around here)! Jeff P.S. Average video price around here seems to be $14 to $18. Maybe I've just been lucky about the films I buy. (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape —Fraser Lovatt
   LFL seem to use the introduction of new Star Wars material as an oppportunity to introduce a new price point -- I believe cinema tickets have been revised to new price levels with the introduction of each new SW film after ANH. Similarly, the new (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape —Shaun Sullivan
      (...) Yup, it did. I'm glad you wrote your afterthought out, though - at first I thought a crazy bug and found my monitor. ;) shaun (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Actually it did not map on my Windows '95 machine at work. I will have to try it on my '98 machine at home to see if it is built into the character set there. As a side note I work developing software for IBM and being a global company (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Star Wars Episode 1 Video Tape —Jeff Stembel
   (follow-ups to off-topic.fun) (...) I wouldn't know for the old ones, I was too young to see most movies in theatres. :) However, The release of TPM didn't change ticket prices outright around here. In fact, most places seem to have stayed the same. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)