 Star Wars / 5050
  Re: SW Lego Contest Winners Announced and Voting Available

Hey Joel- (...) I loved Ben's MF too--but I've got to say that I was really impressed with a lot of the solutions you came up with, yet still kept it absolutely beautiful...especially the cockpit solution, which looks really good (despite having to (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW Lego Contest Winners Announced and Voting Available

(...) hey, thanks so much, you are too kind! I personally think it's hard to put Ben's and my Falcon on the comparison block because we were each designing them with a very different goal in mind. I know he spent an enormous amount of energy making (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)