 Star Wars / 5044
  Re: Slave-I factoids!

(...) <Snipped muchly> I don't precisely like it as is, but I'm fairly certain I would get positively *sick* of it the other way (as a molded sarcaphogus type piece). I mean, as is, I can at least us it as a brick - the other way, it's never going (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave-I factoids!

(...) I feel good. And, I knew that I would! Mike (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave-I factoids!

(...) having it be a brick will make it easier to make a carbon freezing chamber- it will fit into a slot better. I'm playing with some ideas- Han goes down, turn it around and up pops frozen Han. Any other ideas on how to do this? Chris (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave-I factoids!

Slave 1 has got to be the best Star Wars model yet. Right from putting the first pieces together, building it up, all those lovely slopes, the double hinged cockpit and the gravity levelled wings, this model is the BOMB. Definetly my fav. GO get one (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Slave-I factoids!

(...) This sounds similar to the Bespin Carbon Freezing Chamber playset from the Kenner Star Wars Micro Collection. You can see a picture of it here. (URL) lowering and turning a knob on top, you could "freeze" han and lift him up again. This was (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)