 Star Wars / 4968
4967  |  4969
Subject:
[Slightly of topic] Why?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 08:37:20 GMT

Can someone tell me why I live in the Netherlands?
I would like to have them 2000 sets aswel...

Perhaps I should go shopping for one day in New York or something. That is
what some fellow Dutchmen did: fly from Amsterdam to New York, do some X-mas
shopping and fly back... in 24 hrs!!! Sick... I saw it on the news here in
Holland.

Anyway. Could you guys (and girls?) keep posting scans of boxes,
instructions or photo's?

--
Greetingz...

Sjaacko