 Star Wars / 4768
Re: Slave1 .dat posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:12:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:

Cool.  I'm going to have to get myself a new snowspeeder.  Did you say
before you had done the B-Wing, also?  Have you updated that?  Even with
the high-res scans, I'm having trouble making out the area to the left of
where the engine door opens.  It looks to me like there's a piece or two
missing which should hide more of the technic beam.

-John Van

No, but I can try modifying yours, if you don't mind.

Go for it!

D'ya think you could post or email(*) me the file "tlgbw1.dat"?  It was not
inlined into your first post.  It is the cockpit section.

(*) If you e-mail it to me, send it to < jeff.stembel@noaa.gov >.  Thanks!!

P.S.  I may try some of the other new sets, too.

I'm a good ways through the AAT.  I got frustrated trying to figure out the
cockpit from the scans, though.  It's on hold 'till I get a catalog.  I'm
really liking that model.

-John Van

Here is the AAT Entry in my upcoming "New/Cool/Special Pieces in 2000 Sets"
post, once I finish staring at the pictures, that is:

7155 Trade Federation AAT:
~ 4 Brown 4x2 20 Degree Slopes;
~ 3 Pairs Beige 2x3 Half Wedges;
~ 2 Beige 3x6x2.6 Cylinders (Engine Block);
~ 1 Brown 4x12 Plate?;
~ 2 Brown 4x8 Plates?;
~ 2 Beige 10x10x2.3 Quater Saucers w/Deco;
~ 1 Beige 6x6x.6 Cross Plate w/Dome;
~ 2 Gray 4L Bars;
~ 1 Beige 2x2x2 60 Degree Slope;
~ 1 Beige 4x4 5-slope Wedge w/Deco;
~ 4 Dark Gray 1x2 Bricks w/End Click Hinge, Female;
~ 2 Dark Gray? 1x2 Plates w/Top Click Hinge, Male;
~ 2 Black 1x2 Bricks w/End Click Hinge, Male;
~ 2 Beige 1x1 Cones;
~ 3 Beige Technic Peg Joiner, Cylinder.

Hope this helps!

Jeff