 Star Wars / 4767
Re: Slave1 .dat posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:39:02 GMT

Jeff Stembel <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FM4otB.rp@lugnet.com...

In lugnet.starwars, John VanZwieten writes:
I posted my best guess at Slave 1 in cad.dat.models.sets.  Take a look • and
feel free to give feedback.

Jeff Stembel also posted a .dat of the same thing, with more internal
work.

-John Van

I just updated my version, you can see it here:
< http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/sets/?n=120 >

This update comes from staring at the Slave 1 pictures in my catalog, • and
using a magnifier.  :)

Cool.  I'm going to have to get myself a new snowspeeder.  Did you say • before
you had done the B-Wing, also?  Have you updated that?  Even with the
high-res scans, I'm having trouble making out the area to the left of • where
the engine door opens.  It looks to me like there's a piece or two missing
which should hide more of the technic beam.

-John Van

No, but I can try modifying yours, if you don't mind.

Go for it!

P.S.  I may try some of the other new sets, too.

I'm a good ways through the AAT.  I got frustrated trying to figure out the
cockpit from the scans, though.  It's on hold 'till I get a catalog.  I'm
really liking that model.

-John Van