 Star Wars / 4577
  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) From LC's point of view, the MF is probably like a gem which is supposed to "sell" more Star Wars sets. I mean, this is, like, everybody's favourite Star Wars vehicle. It's probably going to include Luke, Han Solo and Princess Leia (this is (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m366z2w5yq.fsf@....uio.no... (...) A gem is what it should have been--and an expensive gem. The MF should be the SW answer to the Supercar, _the_ model for "wowing" people. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) And an R2 unit, no chewie, no lando, no 3po and if they want another minifig to flesh it out then another obi wan or something. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?

(...) I agree with that. However, it looks like they chose the Tie Fighter and the X-Wing instead for the "wow" effect. (I'm refering to the "collector's items, new for 2000.) No wonder, really, as the Tie Fighter and the X-Wing are much more (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)