 Star Wars / 4573
    Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO —Christopher Lannan
   (...) I already replied but I wanted to add that you're very lucky to have a friend at TRU. I have a love-hate relationship with them. They're really the only game in town, but the employees and managers are just terrible. Example- when will you be (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO —Greg Crisp
   Actually, they are telling the truth. As sad as that is... I worked at TRU for a couple of Christmas' back in 1990 and 1991. All of the inventory routing and control is done at the distribution center. The folks at the stores are basically blind. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO —Christopher Lannan
   (...) It does! I was driving on the highway and a TRU truck drove by- I looked for the zip-tie- and there it was! It was blue. Chris (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO —Greg Crisp
   Interesting. They used to be orange. Maybe someone made off with a batch of orange ones and they had to change the color. Hmmmm.... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO —Mike Poindexter
   (...) trucks (...) cannot be (...) managers (...) neat (...) We use those same type of seals at work on the containers we ship overseas. I think that they are VERY common in exporting and probably also in domestic businesses where there is a higher (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)