 Star Wars / 4444
  Re: Favorite Star Wars Movie Stuff...

(...) It's still playing in some cinemas over here, and you've got it on in-house movies already. Sheesh!! Talk about fast! When is it going to be released for general video/dvd/laser disc consumption?? (...) 1. ANH 2. ESB 3. ROTJ 4. TPM I rank RTOJ (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Favorite Star Wars Movie Stuff...

(...) Well it is not generally available for home viewing this was just a "Pay Per View" hotel thing for movies still in theaters (It cost $8.50) (...) Doh! I remembered I had forgotten that one. I like your list though. Eric Kingsley The New (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)