 Star Wars / 4396
Re: What is pictured in the inset by the MF on page 8?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 05:14:37 GMT

Steve Berry wrote:

Regarding the MF and the 2000 catalog, I've taken a closeup view of the inset
on page 8 next to the Millennium Falcon, but I can't make out what it is.
Does anyone know what it's showing?

Not really...  Kevin Loch's guess is that it shows an escape pod.  I
asked and that's all I got.  :)

jmbrown@mines.edu
http://www.pcisys.net/~jmbrown/