 Star Wars / 4387
  Re: A note about the new SW

James Simpson wrote in message ... (...) SW (...) If I remember right, The first wave of SW came out Feb/March time frame and were pulled (so it seemed) to be re released to coincide with the "official" EP 1 launch. I don't think they would release (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A note about the new SW

Episode IV - VI Sets were available in March. Episode I sets were timed with the May Release. Tom D Garcia <swlego@aol.com> wrote in message news:FKyE81.K8H@lugnet.com... (...) that (...) and (...) "official" (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: A note about the new SW

(...) I think the confusion here is that Lucas was so heavy handed with the "not before may2 or you won't get any more to sell" thing that many store managers refused to put the classic stuff out as well. I remember a post from last year by a toys r (...) (25 years ago, 10-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)