 Star Wars / 4342
Re: Bigger/better scans of 2000 sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 01:04:05 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

2 6191 1x4x1.3 round-top bricks

actually 6081

Umm... Sorry, it is *not* part 6081.  It does *not* have the recessed plate on
the side.  The 'fig couldn't fit if it did.  Trust me, I've studied the
pictures.

Sure he could - there are many cases of sets having 2 stud widths at the
legs, and 4 at the arms (the 1775 plane, for example.

The cockpit could be 2-wide on the bottom, and his arms could be right over
top of the studs on the 6081.

In fact, look DIRECTLY under the left hand of the pilot at
http://www.theouterrim.com/legopics4.jpg - looks like a stud to me.

Hopefully we'll find out soon, as someone has already seen a 2000
minicatalog in a Snow Speeder.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/