 Star Wars / 4213
  Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon

(...) Yeah! Then when we're done and LEGO hasn't sold any, they'll throw their arms up in the air and say "Hey, obviously there is no interest in Star Wars legos... let's scrap the whole line!" I don't know about you, but I'm grateful for what I can (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon

(...) I agree, atleast we finaly have real light sabres, not to mention smoked canopies, slopes, engines, wings, figs, guns ect... all these new elements come from these new sets. Anyways, what fun is it to build a Lego set, if it is already (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon

(...) That reminds me.... it's been awhile since I bought a Town set or anything besides Star Wars LEGOs or Space Legos. What are all the references to juniorized pieces? Is this something new? or are we talking about the same thing they've been (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon

(...) Junorised pieces refer to parts like the new bay window pieces in the new town sets or the one piece car wheelbases from the new town sets. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Idea: Boycott the falcon

Instead of Juniorized they could be cost cutting measures, one piece vs 5 or 6? Who knows....there are days I think we're (as in the older lego crowd, 20+) just thinking 'that's the way it was and we liked it' (Dana Carvey's Grumpy Old Man) when we (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)