 Star Wars / 4129
    Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Mike Timm
   (...) Hey Jon, Do you know whom you are bashing here, he's only the guy who did the majority of the work on this site, Lugnet. Are you saying his design is bad? Probably not, I certainly like and enjoy it. Todd is NOT a PROFESSIONAL webmaster/site (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Jon Bosman
   Guys, I was in no way AT ALL trying to downgrade anyone's sites or their creativity and I think that you-all were quick to judge rather than Todd. I tryed to post another message right after my last post that i didn't mean what i was saying and that (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Jon Bosman
   MAN, I CANNOT SPELL! the Grammar-impared JON (...) (25 years ago, 23-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)