 Star Wars / 4094
    Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Jeremy Sproat
   (...) Um, thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I can't speak for anyone else, but one reason I'm doing it is to get a kick out of doing it. Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Jon Bosman
   I completely understand, Jeremy. Would you mind if i threw something together for you? You don't have to accept. Nothing fancy or anything, because it's not like I'm maintaining your site. Also, I'm really looking forward to something more for Her (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —James Brown
   (...) Hmm, you probably don't mean it this way, but your enthusiasm is coming across as condescending. You might want to tone it down a little. Just a suggestion... James (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —Jon Bosman
   <snip>.. sorry.. i really don't want to sound condescending, it's just something i really want to do for the lego community.. sorry james.. Orbital [Jon Bosman] (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Your Local Lego Webmaster! —James Brown
   (...) Hey, no problem. We like enthusiasm around here. (not that I run things, or anything) You've got your offer out there now, so what I'd suggest is maybe give some links to websites you've done, and let us take a look at your work. Although a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.publish)