 Star Wars / 4024
    Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Here is the link (URL) I think they are all a bit on the undersized side. Especially the A-Wing and the Skiff. I do like the Flash Speeder and the B-Wing control center looks like it might have some intriguing parts especially that thing that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Pictures of 2000 SW sets —Scott Edward Sanburn
   After looking a few minutes, the models look decent, I have seen better renditions of all of them in the past couple of months, I am disappointed there are not more Empire vehicles. Great selection of parts, varied mini-figs, I am looking forward to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)