 Star Wars / 4012
    Re: An actual ATAT site! —Eric Kingsley
   <snip> (...) For those of you that are new to the group there are hundreds of sites out there with SW Lego Stuff on them. I don't have time to go threw my entire list of links at the moment but here are a couple of my favorites (Not including my (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An actual ATAT site! —Peter Callaway
   (...) You are a cruel man, Eric!!! ;-) Just make sure the pics are BIG so we less fortunate southern hemisphere AFOL's can soak up the vibe. Do official Lego people ever attend these displays, because there are some seriously tallented people out (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)