 Star Wars / 3995
  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) Actually, you're quite right. There's been loads of discrepancies with the '50 feet' measurement that Lucas originally gave. According to 'studies' done on the film, they're closer to 75 feet tall (22.5 meters is the estimated height) I forget (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) The web site that you are referring to is probably: (URL) has a section called Millenium Falcon: Ship of Riddles that discusses the various discrepancies regarding the freighter. (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) This site is actually pretty decent. I know a while back we were all looking for a resouce for Dash Rendars Outrider. Well it is on this site as well. It even includes a floor plan. A good project for someone I am sure (Maybe myself) plus I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)