 Star Wars / 3931
  Re: colors and parts

(...) speaking of parts and colors, has that muted orange color in the Kaadus ever been used before by Lego? I like it... it goes well with the brown and the tan... almost like an even intermediate. and that sheild seems to be printed with (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: colors and parts

(...) It's been around for two or three years. My stepson's prehistoric-themed Duplo set has an "ochre" (a good official name for the color) set of dinosaurs in it, and if I'm not mistaken, the Winnie the Pooh figure is ochre as well (although it's (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)