 Star Wars / 3905
Re: Scans of the 2000 Technic Star Wars droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 15:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Huw Millington writes:
In case anyone missed the posting on r.t.l, I have just posted the scan of
the droids at

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

Thanks to Martin Tuck who found 8001 in the midlands of the UK. Sadly, there
are none round my part of the countrey yet :-(

Wow.  I have to admit, I had chalked that up to a troll.

I don't suppose he's been able to produce scans of the other items he claims
were in the catalog (Gungans with Kaadus, Slave I, etc)?

eric