 Star Wars / 3903
Re: Scans of the 2000 Technic Star Wars droids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 13:38:45 GMT

"Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> writes:

In case anyone missed the posting on r.t.l, I have just posted the scan of
the droids at

http://www2.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego

Thanks!  The original post got cancelled on RTL, or so it seems.

Now, shall we play the game of identifying the new parts on these sets?
:-)

The legs of the 8002 seem to be new, and there is a new 3x5 L-shaped
liftarm with a curved arc on it.

That set seems to be really good for parts.

Fredrik