 Star Wars / 3825
  Re: Upcoming _Star Wars Releases

(...) They could call it "Boba Fett's Firespray", or just "Firespray". That is the class of ship it is afterall. Jeff "Girls really seem to like a guy in spandex." (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Upcoming _Star Wars Releases

(...) This would be possible. Did you look at the design of the sw boxes ? There are some lasers fireing but you never see where it comes from. Even the TIE/Y-wing set: the red laserbeams are not fired by th TIE. They build the models with laser (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Upcoming _Star Wars Releases

(...) Umm /me bites lip to keep it sealed :^) See post #3 in .castle then look in post 2(1) for the reason why I cannot comment further(even tho I've seen more info about the SW sets than the castle :^) In other words *YES* to at least some of the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)