 Star Wars / 3821
Re: Eps. 1 question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:37:42 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
I was just wasting time on imdb.com looking at the actors/actresses from
Star Wars. On Jake Lloyd's page, under trivia, it said he has a sister,
Madison, who played the uncredited role of Princess Ellie in TPM.
Ahh, could someone tell me who Princess Ellie is??

Depends what you mean.  I haven't spent a lot of time looking for her, but
apparently Jake Lloyd's sister is the little girl standing near him in the
celebration/final scene.

Who Princess Ellie is supposed to be in a political system where the Queen is
elected, though, is beyond my ken.

eric