 Star Wars / 3744
Re: new Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:50:31 GMT

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
news:slrn7vrvsp.997.mattdm@jadzia.bu.edu...
John VanZwieten <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:
This is definitely Lego.  Look at how the white and black areas are stepped
just like bricks around the front right portion of the saucer.  Actually • the
whole outside edge of the mandible looks stepped.

You sure that isn't the result of pixelization?

That is possible.  Also possible that my mind is creating a pattern where none
exists :-)  But if that radar isn't a 6x6 webbed dish with a black 2x2 round
plate in the center, I'll be very suprised.

-John Van