 Star Wars / 3742
Re: new Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 14:14:11 GMT

Here's my attempt at enhancement:
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Fields/1864/mf1.jpg

This is definitely Lego.  Look at how the white and black areas are stepped
just like bricks around the front right portion of the saucer.  Actually the
whole outside edge of the mandible looks stepped.

-John Van

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FJ9qv6.IL2@lugnet.com...
I just did some resolution enhancements of the tiny Millennium Falcon
at the bottom of http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/lego2000.jpg

3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

gamma 1.5+3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-g15-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

gamma 2.0+3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-g2-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

Does it look like it's made out of LEGO&reg; elements?

KL