 Star Wars / 3738
3737  |  3739
Subject:
new Millennium Falcon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 1999 05:21:06 GMT

I just did some resolution enhancements of the tiny Millennium Falcon
at the bottom of http://www.rebelscum.com/toys/lego2000.jpg

3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

gamma 1.5+3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-g15-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

gamma 2.0+3x:
http://www.brickshelf.com/images/temp/lego2000-c-g2-3x-b2-s18-sharp90.jpg

Does it look like it's made out of LEGO® elements?

KL