 Star Wars / 3724
    Re: New Star Wars Stuff —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I don't think I would say that. The Gungan Sub is terribly misconfigured as to the version in the Movie which had all 3 characters in one compartment with 2 "Cargo compartments" on either side. I personally think that this model was the 2nd (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Star Wars Stuff —Eric Joslin
   (...) While that is of course true, it still looks ousized to me. If you take a standard minifig as being ~6 feet tall, and look at how big the model is, and compare it to the sketches in the Episode One Amazing Cut-Aways book... it's huge. Roughly (...) (25 years ago, 7-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)