 Star Wars / 370
369  |  371
Subject:
Nuts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 00:20:23 GMT

I just figured out that Star Wars is so back-ordered that I won't be able to
order it from S@H.  I'm moving to Texas in May, but I don't know what my
address will be.  Maybe by then the rush at the stores will be gone.

So, is there going to be a mini-fig pack for SW in 2000, or am I going to
have to get all the sets to get all the important people?  Not that I'm
planning on omitting any of the sets from my want list, of course.  And
where's Jabba?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?