 Star Wars / 3542
Re: Craig's minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:06:39 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
In lugnet.starwars, Peter Fuesz writes:
http://community-1.webtv.net/craigo-lego/scificraigolego
The
custom painting on the torsos is fine enough to have been printed by TLG, and
the style matches as well.

OH...MY...HECK.  Are those PAINTED?!?

[insert fainting sound with a *thump*]

These are truly amazing.  I mean, way totally aewsome.

Cheers,
- jsproat

He stands...like some sort of...PAGAN GOD or DEPOSED TYRANT.  Staring out
over the city he's sworn to...to stare out over...  And it's evident...just
by looking at him...that he's got some PRETTY HEAVY THINGS ON HIS MIND.
- Ben Edlund, 1996

jeremy ~ dude! "your day in the life" feature is the BOMB! ~ love that
seguential comics layout. if i could have any dog, it would be a besenji like
yours. my jaw hit the floor when i saw your bug-eyed prof.. please, can i get
your kind permssion to pirate this idea for my next page? i had been trying to
figure out how to make one of these for a while! no kidding.

glad you cats like the page so much. i've been on RTL since march '99, but this
was my first post to lugnet. ~been lurking here a couple weeks. thanks for the
compliments, which are only encouraging me to hang out here more and get my

later ~ craigo