 Star Wars / 3400
    escape pods —Ben Fleskes
   A couple of weeks back there was a bit of discussion on making escape pods. I was trying to figure out a good way to make mini-fig pods for my Millennium Falcon. Got a lot of ideas from people and here is what I've come up with. Three corner castle (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: escape pods —Tom McDonald
     (...) <snip> (...) Go, Ben go!! :-) -Tom McD. (who's waiting for pix) when replying, note that mynocks don't chew on spamcake. (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: escape pods —Shaun Sullivan
     Hi Ben, What do you mean when you refer to a 1x4x5 train door? I don't have any train sets, and looking through the latest S@H I couldn't find anything comparable. Could you tell me a set # that it comes in (so I can look that up), or a webpage with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: escape pods —Michael Perri
     (...) little green box. Those are the type of doors for the escape pods. If you want grey doors the only sets I can think of with them are either the Metroliner or the Clubcar. Good luck finding those sets. (...) bottom. (...) against (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: escape pods —Bryce McGlone
   Ben we want pictures! Your pod sounds very good. If it's anything like your now legendary Falcon I'm sure I'll love it. Bryce McGlone (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)