 Star Wars / 3400
  escape pods

A couple of weeks back there was a bit of discussion on making escape pods. I was trying to figure out a good way to make mini-fig pods for my Millennium Falcon. Got a lot of ideas from people and here is what I've come up with. Three corner castle (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: escape pods

(...) <snip> (...) Go, Ben go!! :-) -Tom McD. (who's waiting for pix) when replying, note that mynocks don't chew on spamcake. (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: escape pods

Hi Ben, What do you mean when you refer to a 1x4x5 train door? I don't have any train sets, and looking through the latest S@H I couldn't find anything comparable. Could you tell me a set # that it comes in (so I can look that up), or a webpage with (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: escape pods

(...) little green box. Those are the type of doors for the escape pods. If you want grey doors the only sets I can think of with them are either the Metroliner or the Clubcar. Good luck finding those sets. (...) bottom. (...) against (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: escape pods

Ben we want pictures! Your pod sounds very good. If it's anything like your now legendary Falcon I'm sure I'll love it. Bryce McGlone (25 years ago, 3-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)