 Star Wars / 3148
Re: Picture of my Podracer!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:42:34 GMT

On 6/24/99, at 9:31 AM, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:
Oh, and the pod-racer looks great, Ryan!  But I feel that the • Technic
plates make it look a bit tacky.  Perhaps you can try to use • some of the
rounded Technic elements in stead?  I'm thinking of the • crossblocks,
connectors, halfbeams, and so on.  Just a thought.

The two gray 2x8 ones, yeh, I know. I don't like them either,
but I
don't have a lot of technic pieces to work with. Some of the
round
pieces would be nice.
Thanks for the compliment :)
Ryan