 Star Wars / 3045
  ?Set 7130 part number & question

1) Can anyone make out the part number for a part that is in set 7130. This part is used to connect the folding 'wings' to the body of the snow speeder. This part is also used to attach the canopy to the ship. There are two parts used in the (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ?Set 7130 part number & question

MadMax <MadMax_hm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FDG44K.CoK@lugnet.com... (...) 30365 (...) 30364 (...) my (...) I don't have the box in front of me, but the piece just has indentations which may look like a hole when viewed from an oblique (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: ?Set 7130 part number & question

(...) I think those are the prototypes. There are many instances of TLG using the prototype pieces for the pictures. Examples: Qui-Gon's Hair(the hairpiece is smooth/faceted in the pictures) and the Lightsaber Hilt (the Hilt in the pictures has (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)