 Star Wars / 3047
Re: ?Set 7130 part number & question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:30:31 GMT

MadMax <MadMax_hm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FDG44K.CoK@lugnet.com...
1) Can anyone make out the part number for a part that is in set 7130. This
part is used to connect the folding 'wings' to the body of the snow speeder.
This part is also used to attach the canopy to the ship. There are two parts
used in the connection of the wing, one is light grey and 'male',

30365

and the
other is a dark grey and 'female'

30364

2) The second question is more of an observation. On the back of the box for
set 7130 (where the minifigs are putting together the ship), the dark-
grey 'female' part mentioned in question#1 appears to have a hole going
through the piece (you can see this in both of the parts that are visible on
the right side of the ship). When I look at the piece that actually came in • my
set, there is no hole in this piece. Does everyone else have the same
observation?

I don't have the box in front of me, but the piece just has indentations which
may look like a hole when viewed from an oblique angle.

-John Van