 Star Wars / 3025
Re: Pat's Slave 1 (was "I have updated my site"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:32:42 GMT

Uh-oh!  I have competition all of a sudden.  I'm not sure whether
I'mgoing to submit the Slave 1 or the Rebel Blockade Runner.  Most
likely it will be the Slave 1 (or maybe both).

Don't worry Pat, you've certainly built some very impressive models (the
Rebel Blockade Runner is great) and the Slave 1 is no exception.  I assume
mostly everyone on this group has seen Pat's Slave 1, but if you haven't,
definitely check it out.  I'm going to have a hard time matching the quality
of his version.

Don't forget about my own personly
sponsored Star Wars Lego design contest!  I'll have rules up in a week or • so.
Sorry about the delay,
but I have been very busy in my non Lego life.

Yes, I haven't forgotten!  I'm looking forward to seeing more information.
Please keep us posted.

I'll also have an update on my Slave 1 (came up with a very nifty way of

connecting the repulsor wings)

Cool!  I can't wait to see this.  I've always assumed I'd do this with
Technic pieces.

Steve B.