 Star Wars / 3024
Re: I have updated my site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:24:00 GMT

Steve Berry wrote:

But it is also impressive to see what >someone can do in smaller
sized models, with fewer pieces and less space to work with.

Steve

I agree with Steve on this.  I've had to abandon my Outrider project
(got as
far as completing most of the hull and outrigger) because it was going
to be
too costly and time intensive to finish the project like I wanted to.
Anyway, even though Pat Justison has created a great Slave 1, I plan
on
submitting a rendition of that ship (with detailed interior and
removable
maintenance panels) or one of the smaller ships from the novels.

Uh-oh!  I have competition all of a sudden.  I'm not sure whether
I'mgoing to submit the Slave 1 or the Rebel Blockade Runner.  Most
likely it will be
the Slave 1 (or maybe both).  Don't forget about my own personly
sponsored
Star Wars Lego design contest!  I'll have rules up in a week or so.
Sorry about the delay,
but I have been very busy in my non Lego life.

I'll also have an update on my Slave 1 (came up with a very nifty way of

connecting the repulsor wings) as well as a micro-fig scale Gravwell
Cruiser
(part of my original design series).  I'll also post my plans for an
original
micro-fig scale space ship that will be apart of my expanded SW
universe.  The ship will have a strpped down variation suitable for pod
racing.

Later all!
Pat J

Steve Berry