 Star Wars / 3026
Re: SW FOTW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 04:25:18 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Sun Yun writes:
I was wondering if these prices were a special promotion at your local Target
store or if the same prices can be found at all locations.  I haven't had a
chance to go out and check yet.

Not from what I can tell.  This is simply the price for these items as marked
on the shelf tag with no "sales" or "discount" sign anywhere.  I think they
are mismarked.  I have checked only one other target in my area (out of four
or five) and it did not have these lower prices.  They had the same prices as
WM, TRU, and KMart.  I may stroll into another Target in my area to make sure;
but I think it just happens this one Target has either screwed up the prices
on these sets, or likes selling them cheaper.