 Star Wars / 301
Re: Bubbles in lightsabers, other stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:42:51 GMT

I wonder if Darth
Vader's minifig head looks like old Anakin as seen in Return of the Jedi
(starts off grey to hide the yellow but when you remove the helmet you see
an old guy with a big scar)?  Nah...not LEGO.

Ideal additional usage for the Mummy's head from the Adventurers!
(I believe that was once suggested on RTL sometime back)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888                  ICQ 13177071
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/