 Star Wars / 3001
    Re: I have updated my site —Steve Berry
   Eric, Great job on the A-Wing! The B-Wing looks nice also. This reminds me, who plans on submitting models to the LEGO SW contest? And, if you plan on submitting a model, which one will you enter? Thanks again Eric. It's nice to have a fan-created (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I have updated my site —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Thanks Steve. :) (...) I would like to enter but as you can see my models are not sizable and although this should not matter I think a large well detailed model would win out over a small well detailed model and I have seen many large models (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: I have updated my site —Steve Bliss
     (...) I can't speak for the judges, but my take is that for building contests, size shouldn't matter. Those large, detailed models *are* awesome, and their creators have put a tremendous amount of work (and money) into their creation. But it is also (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I have updated my site —Jeff Stembel
     (...) Yes, they're very nice models, especially the A-Wing. (...) I plan on submitting my A-Wing, my B-Wing, and my TIE/ln. If I finish it and I'm happy with it, I will submit my current project: a Skipray Blastboat. Jeff (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: I have updated my site —David Thomas Jr.
   I'm planning on submitting more than one model, but I will definitely be submitting my large Tie In. I did want to make a clarification though for some of the people out here who are thinking the Lego contest is a Starwars contest. It's not. In (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)