 Star Wars / 2979
    Re: Questions (possible spoiler) —Terry Keller
   (...) D'Oh! Yep, it was Anakin, and he needed a blanket. I don't recall any reference to Maul being a Jedi. His training and skills would be similar, though. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Questions (possible spoiler) —Ryan Dennett
   (...) training and skills (...) Hmm, that is true. We really don't know that for sure, but I thought that the Sith was the 'bad Jedi'. Wait, here's a exerpt from Star Wars Episode 1 Visual Dictionary DK Publishing Inc. p. 45 MAUL'S LIGHTSABER (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)