 Star Wars / 2970
    When do you think the next line of SW Lego will be announced? —Peter Fuesz
   The wait between the trilogy sets and Episode 1 sets was pretty short, I wonder if TLG will try to keep up that pace? On the other hand IMHO I think the Episode 1 sets were pushed out earier that TLG wanded to because a few things look like they (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: When do you think the next line of SW Lego will be announced? —Sun Yun
     just wanted to begin by saying hello to everyone since this is my first post. . . (...) i think TLG will slow down there development pace for a while. these first two batches of sets seem to have been rushed in terms of there development time. if (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: When do you think the next line of SW Lego will be announced? —Scott Edward Sanburn
     (...) Ha! I am glad someone saw this as well. I learned about this process in one of my manufacturing/drafting courses, but I couldn't remember the name. I think it is also called RPS, Rapid Prototype System, or something. That helmet did look (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: When do you think the next line of SW Lego will be announced? —Richard Dee
   Once upon a time, (on Fri, 11 Jun 1999 14:33:09 GMT, to be precise!), Peter Fuesz uttered the following profundities.... (...) I am a sales analyst by trade, and would love to get my hands on data such as that..... (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)