 Star Wars / 2779
    Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) Yeah, but were it the Naboo confrontation, wouldn't it have to be called a "triel" (or a "tercel" if you prefer) and not a duel? Duel, to me, implies two. I did find it weird that they chose the Tatooine confrontation, but I welcome the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Making new (Star Wars) parts —Steve Bliss
   Now with added spoilers! (just scroll down, Gentle Reader) (...) *Sigh*. Yes, you're right. If there were some way to determine the result, I would bet money that TLG would still call a Naboo-confrontation set a "duel". Maybe they didn't want to do (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)