 Star Wars / 2616
Re: 15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:02:33 GMT

On Wed, 26 May 1999 00:44:49 GMT, James Mathis uttered the following
profundities...
Perhaps this is old news, or only regional to Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA?

Went to two K-Mart stores: one on Montgomery, the other on Carlisle.
Both stores have 15% off Star Wars LEGO sets through 29 May, I believe.  Notice
of sale was via signage on the shelves.  I have not seen a sale flyer to now if
this is advertised in the city newspapers or mailings.

later,
James Mathis

This is really disappointing.
I was in Chicago for 2 weeks on business, and bought all of
my Ep1 sets on Saturday, despite a K-mart walking distance
from my hotel. I never bothered going hearing all of the
stories of how limmited availability was!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/