 Star Wars / 2511
2510  |  2512
Subject:
15% off Star Wars LEGO Sets at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 00:44:49 GMT

Perhaps this is old news, or only regional to Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA?

Went to two K-Mart stores: one on Montgomery, the other on Carlisle.
Both stores have 15% off Star Wars LEGO sets through 29 May, I believe.  Notice
of sale was via signage on the shelves.  I have not seen a sale flyer to now if
this is advertised in the city newspapers or mailings.

later,
James Mathis