 Star Wars / 2613
    Re: OK, here's a ? for you —Todd Lehman
   (...) Hmm, prolly 'cause seeing into the future is difficult. And if they can sense their opponents' thoughts to some extent and anticipate what they're going to do, surely their opponents can fake them out by thinking in multiple directions at (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: OK, here's a ? for you —Todd Lehman
   (...) It's interesting, though, that even though OWK faked out Maul enough to be able to defeat him, he didn't fake out Maul so badly that he didn't sense his own demise. (My take on it.) (...) I shouldn't say that quite like that. Vader originally (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: OK, here's a ? for you —Steve Bliss
   (...) Or jumping down a big slide with your opponent waiting at the bottom is a low-percentage move. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)